On June 12, 2019, InSymbiosis was acquired by Camargo.
Since 2005, InSymbiosis has proudly served pharma and biotech clients through a complete range of nonclinical and clinical capabilities, including lead optimization, efficacy studies, CMC, process development, regulatory toxicology, safety pharmacology and Phase I to III clinical development.
Together, under the Camargo name, we will continue to offer these services and more, including:
- Targeted, strategic support at every stage of the drug development lifecycle
- Cross-functional expertise to design and implement cost-and-time effective development plans
- Optimized nonclinical and clinical programs through our client-focused platform
- High-quality outsourcing through a large network of CRO/CMO partners compliant with international standards
- Comprehensive regulatory support informed by frequent interactions with the US FDA
For more information about the acquisition, read our press release on PRNewswire. Explore our comprehensive solutions over on the Camargo website, and when you’re ready let’s connect.